Amalgam Prep (Plain Cut)
Head Size: 008mm
Head Length: 3.3mm
Meticulous computer manufacturing process creates a rotary instrument that exceeds industry standards for quality and precision.
- Highest quality raw materials: One-piece fine-grain tungsten carbide design ground to shape resulting in zero vibration, superior durability, optimal cutting efficiency, and the ability to withstand repeated sterilization without rusting.
- The most concentric bur ever produced – consistent in size resulting in less chatter, superior control, efficient cutting and finish.
- Task and material specific blade configurations produce optimal cutting, efficient finishing and outstanding durability.
- Comprehensive range of ideal anatomical shapes and sizes – the right instrument for every situation.
- Sharper blades = more preps per bur.